News,Entertainment, Lifestyle, Trend, Fashion, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
PUBLICATION - All players that joined, left PSG this summer
Paris Saint-Germain have had a blistering summer transfer window following manager
Christophe Galtier’s new position in the dugout at the Parc des Princes.
PSG have signed new players and also moved out some of their players to other clubs on permanent and loan deals.
DAILY POST takes a look at all the players that PSG signed and those that left the club in the past few days following the conclusion of the summer 2022 transfer window on Thursday night.
1. Vitinha – The 22-year-old joined the Parisians from Porto for €41.5 million.
2. Nuno Mendes – The defender left Sporting for PSG in a €38 million deal.
3. Hugo Ekitike – The 20-year-old forward joined PSG on loan from Stade Reims.
4. Renato Sanches – He joined PSG from Lille for €15 million.
5. Nordi Mukiele – He joined PSG from RB Leipzig for €12 million.
6. Carlos Soler – He joined PSG from Valencia for €18 million.
7. Fabian Ruiz – He joined PSG from Napoli for €23 million.
8. Idrissa Gueye – He joined Everton from PSG.
9. Thilo Kehrer and Alphonse Areola – They joined West Ham for €12 million and €9.3 million, respectively.
10. Arnaud Kalimuendo – He left PSG for Stade Rennais in a €20 million fee.
11. Marcin Bulka – He left PSG for Nice in a €2 million deal.
Meanwhile, a number of fringe players, including Thierno Balde, Nathan Bitumazala, also left the club, while the likes of Colin Dagba, Julian Draxler, Layvin Kurzawa, Georginio Wijnaldum, Abdou Diallo, Ander Herrera, and Leandro Paredes have all left the club on loan.
Also, three first-team players left PSG on free transfers, with the most notable being Angel Di Maria, who moved to Juventus.